Successful Development of Project in SAP Solution Implementation for Corporate Group KALINA
The ALPE Consulting project team has finished conceptual design and adjustment of the Corporate Group KALINA system.
At present, data are being prepared for testing. The project is developing successfully.
In October 2008, executives of Corporate Group KALINA and ALPE Consulting signed an agreement on SAP business solution implementation at the enterprise.
- Facilitate maintaining of Corporate Group’s competitive business.
- Ensure operational control of the Corporate Group’s economic activity by the Corporate Group management.
- Ensure user discipline and responsibility in the field of planning and accounting of the Corporate Group’s economic activity.
- Ensure efficiency of production and logistics chain planning processes and plan/actual analysis.
- Ensure efficient implementation of plan assurance and sales support processes.
- Efficient management of financial flows due to management accounting tools:
- Increase operativeness and trustability of bookkeeping and tax accounting data.
- Create a flexible and scalable information system allowing to maintain high efficiency of Corporate Group’s operations
- Modules FI,CO, MM, SD and РР, as well as a minimum scope of QM
- Based on preset scenarios of SAP Business All-in-One Best Practices Baseline as accelerators using the methodology ASAP Focus, standard for Best Practices implementation
Number of licenses:
About 760 in the corporate group in total, of which 560 – the main company in Yekaterinburg where ALPE consulting performs the first project stage.