ALPE consulting took part in a workshop for dairy producers in Belorussia
24th May, SAP CIS held in Minsk a workshop devoted to advanced IT-based approaches to business process optimization in the dairy industry. From ALPE consulting Stanislav Malyshev, Head of North-Western branch, made a presentation, though Dmitri Zvezdin, Head of the SAP projects, Arla Foods Russian branch, shared his company’s practical experience as a customer. SAP expert team members contributed to the event with their presentations.
The agenda of the workshop covered the following topics:
- Global and local challenges, prerequisites for competitiveness in the dairy industry.
- Dairy product distribution – business requirements. Specificities of SAP project implementation in the dairy industry.
- Value chain creation with SAP ERP – best practices.
- Efficient multi-channel sales. How to acquire and retain customers in the current situation.
- ASAP Focus methodology for the implementation of solutions based on SAP Best Practice.
- Innovation for the producer’s business: solutions for financial departments.
- The Internet of Things and smart production.
The event was attended by participants from Baranovichi Dairy Factory, Minsk Dairy Factory №1, Slutsk Cheese-making Factory, Milkavita, Lepel and Rogachev Milk Canning Plants, and Orsha Milk Factory.